![]() |
| Alexander Gomez seen with actor Marlon Wayans |
Wednesday, September 27, 2017
Celebrity Sighting
Captured by TMZ Paparazzi
Average Joe Alexander Gomez was seen sneeking into actor Marlon Wayan's apartment on the 12th floor of the building in Los Angeles, California. Citizens living in the same apartment were suspicious of Alexander's actions before the event occurred. Many eyewitnesses stated he was acting very "weird' and "strange" and even "snuck into Wayan's suitcase so he could be lifted to his room." Alexander later jumped out of the suitcase to reveal himself to Marlon Wayans. At first, Marlon was freaked out, but later made good friends with him and even posed for a picture to show they truly had a friendship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I admire the creativity that went into writing the paragraph. I found myself grinning at the idea that you were in a suitcase. Why did you choose Marlon Wayans as your celebrity? I appreciated how you tilted yourself slightly for a better perspective. Brings some extra reality to your image!
ReplyDeleteThanks for reading my story. I chose Marlon Wayans as my celebrity because some of his movies are hilarious.
DeleteI like your pose and how the both of you look directly into the camera, it's really great, I like it a lot. I noticed that you had a more serious ready to attack look like a bodyguard and he's like don't mess with me because he'll get you, Marlon and you are like bosses. I recommend to take your picture in better lighting so it'll look like higher quality.
ReplyDeleteI will make sure the brightness improves next time I noticed that as well. Also, thanks for applauding my pose.
Delete