![]() |
| "This is what I have planned for my future, created using Photoshop and my determination to make it happen" |
Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Vision for Success
Vision Board
In the vision board you can point out that I have a UCLA logo next to me. This is because UCLA is my favorite college and I plan to hopefully become a student there. No one in my family has ever attended college so it is important to me that I go. I also have an image of an engineer in my vision board glaring at a project. I have that particular image because becoming an engineer is my dream job and I plan to become one someday. I have a picture of a Lamborghini because it is my dream car and is also my favorite car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I enjoy the contrast between yourself and the background. Why is it being an engineer your dream job? Also, I would suggest moving your quote more to the right so that it can be seen better! Nice job!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the feedback. I want to become an engineer because I enjoy working with numbers and engineering involves using a lot of math.
DeleteYour images are really clear and are nice quality, which makes it fit nicely. together. I noticed your pictures show your goals and that let's me know you like to aim high, especially if you want a Lamborghini. Being first generation is really dope and I wish you luck on your journey in achieving your dream future.
ReplyDeleteThank you for giving my vision board a look and for wishing me luck.
Delete